Thursday, June 11, 2015

Introduction

Hi, my name is Carrie and I'm a book nerd. I love to read... fiction, non-fiction, adult, children's, young adult, teen....

Currently I am reading a couple books for professional development: The Next Step in Guided Reading by Jan Richardson and Guided Math: A Framework for Mathematics Instruction by Laney Sammons. Personally I am reading: On the Run: Fugitive Life In an American City by Alice Goffman. I am waiting for my next book to come and I hope to read some books for pure entertainment this summer.

Non-fiction or text books I tend to read slowly, paced. But novels that hold my interest, well, I don't let myself read them during the school year because I consume them. I only allow myself to read when I can read until I am finished. So don't ask me to cook, clean, wash, work, nurture kids, etc. Don't talk to me because I am busy reading. That is the truth.

What are you reading? Personally? Professionally?

No comments:

Post a Comment